Friday, July 9, 2010

Bruegger's Bagels

Yesterdaywas or day off.. Had to work a little at the shop cause we were really busy.. Me and my sisters went to Bruegger's bagels to have some breakfast.. It was awsome.. I love it..


Need to find a way to lose weight fast.. This is not the best option..
Smoked salmon with Jalapeno bagel.... Mine was the ugliest.. But I loved it..



Michelle wanted some Herby chicken.. looks really good.. But I liked mine better..


Lily's was the best.. Roast Beef and Bacon with delicious stuff inside.. perhaps upside down?

anyways.. we went to Greensboro, shopped a little.. Had some papaya salad and chicken wings..

watched The Last Airbender.. an ok movie for little kids.. the acting sucked.. story line sucked.. Cool effects.. weak performance of the little Avatar.. I fell asleep half of the movie.. so I'm not the right one to judge if the movie was good or not..


but the worst thing is... there's coming an another one.. and I've already decided to not watch it..
After the movie we went to bowling..
it was Lily's first time.. but she did great.. She's a quick learner and everything she does is great just like her big sister(me) lol.. j/k..
well well good night..

No comments:

Post a Comment