Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Special

I feel really loved and blessed...
Last week was the longest week ever working.. following by monday and tuesday.. Good lord I've been working my ass off.. I feel great to finally have a day off today.. So I got time to take a few pics and blog hihi..

I almost forgot it was Valentine's day Monday.. because I've been working so hard.. When I woke up that morning to go to work I got really surprised.. Someone had put a BIG balloon and a rose on my car.. It was really sweet..

During the day at work I kept receiving gifts from people.. I really blushed while working.. inside I felt really happy that someone, some people out there care for me..



I recently bought these shoes from Guess.. They were on Sale... and I got $20 from the Guess store because I've been shopping there too much lol.. So I basically only paid $13 for these shoes and they're worth $79.99


I also couldn't help myself buying this cute shoulder bag from Aldo.. I've been passing the bag for weeks now.. But couldn't decide if I should buy it or not.. i'm Happy that I did cause I'm in love with it.. it's super cute!!! it cost $40.. and totally worth it..

No comments:

Post a Comment