Monday, September 13, 2010

45 minutes late

I've never cursed so many time while driving as I did today..

This morning I bought some nail supplies for my shop.. When I was going to take the Exit to Winston Salem it was closed.. oh well it's ok I thought.. I went to look for another one.. I drove around and passed 3 exits to Winston Salem.. But couldn't enter none of them.. I got so pissed that I turned on my GPS.. The GPS just took me around in circles.. I couldn't get out from Greensboro.. Soooo frustrating.. It's not that I'm very familiar with the roads here.. I can say I was lost!!

I thought about if I drove through High Point I might come to Winston Salem.. Cause this GPS shit was to no help.. Just made me angry.. They always tell me to turn in the last second.. "turn right" ..

Well well I arrived to work 45 minutes late.. But I called the workers earlier and told them what was going on.. I can truly say that I'm really happy with my nail shop.. My workers are awsome.. I have fun at work every single day.. and there have been no problems so far.. the only problem is that I get home so late.. sometimes I get home 10.30 pm.. It does make me exhausted.. cause I am no super woman.. But I have to just suck it up and work harder.. In the end I good things will show up..

No comments:

Post a Comment