Monday, September 27, 2010

Bombshell

I went to VS today and tried on some new fragrances.. I really fell in love with this one: Victoria's Secret Bombshell

It's been a very long time since I bought a perfume I really like.. When I buy fragrances, I don't really care how much it costs as long as I really love it.. My favorite one of all time must have been Dior Addict II .. But I don't have it no more.. miss it =( I was having a big collection of perfumes before I came to America.. But since moving here I gave away all of them and only kept my Tommy girl and Tommy Dreaming.. Somehow I really loved those fragrances..

The scent of this Bombshell is so irresistible.. A scent of :

Purple Passion Fruit// Shangri-La Peony//Vanilla Orchid

Had to spray some on before I fall asleep hoping for heavenly dreams..

2 comments:

  1. sv: tack, din e med fin =)

    du liknar mig, hittar jag en doft som jag tycker om så spelar inte priset så stor roll..

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww den flaskan passa verkligen dig :D haha så rosa och sött :D

    ReplyDelete