Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I fell in love

This is really bad.. yesterday I was going to the Post Office to post some mails.. I happened to run into a shoe store (Aldo).. Looked around a little to see if I could find some nice boots.. Saw some really nice ones but the smallest they had was 37.. So it was a little big.. but worked fine with some pads.
Then I saw these brown ones (left picture). Super hot! $130.. The boots I was looking at were $150..
I tried to call my mom to see if I should buy both or not.. But I couldn't reach her.. So I decided to just go with the $130.. When he went to grab the shoes for me, I happened to see the black ones.. on SALE.. shiet... I tried them on.. they looked sexy.. The original prize was $130 but it went down to $89.98.. omg what a dilemma.. I wasn't gonna spend money... But I couldn't let go of the shoes.. so I brought them home too..


2 comments:

  1. Aldo har sjukt fina skor ibland.. Och de du köpte var riktigt SNYGGA!! själv letar jag också efter ett par boots, hoppas jag hittar dem snart -.-'' vet du någon bra american webshop? kanske kan köpa de t min syrras adress så kan hon skicka över de till mig.. lagom till vintern liksom (a)

    ReplyDelete
  2. håller med jennica angående: "Aldo har sjukt fina skor ibland.. Och de du köpte var riktigt SNYGGA!!". good choice, mi ^^

    ReplyDelete