Tuesday, October 26, 2010

In Heaven

Do u like my flaxing-egg-kitty :P .. It is so supeeer cute.. the wings are flaxing in the sun while I'm driving.

Just found my outfit for Halloween.. it cost me nothing and I got 2 alternatives.. I'm gonna be a Greek goddess/princess - whatever it is.. I tried so hard finding a white dress yesterday so I gave up and went to my aunt's closet.. she has the BIGGEST closet I know.. Cause I don't like the outfits they sell at Halloween stores.. to expensive but looking cheap.. I wanted something u can wear again..

well she always told me to go to her closet and take whatever I want.. I haven't done that since I moved over there.. But this morning I went down to look for a white dress.. she had awesome dresses.. I found one beautiful long dress.. But then I found a white dress in my closet too.. so I don't know which one I'm gonna wear.. her dress look really delinquent and lovely.. mine is sexy and fun lol.. I also borrowed her VS jacket.. it's beautiful.. didn't know she had such stuff..

Anyways, my sis is coming this week =D and Monster Ball Saturday.. gonna be super fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment