Friday, March 26, 2010

Should I?

ok.. I forgot to blog.. been busy.


But wednesday when we went to my aunt's house she gave us a total of 25 mascaras, 15 eyeliners, make-up bags.. lotions, perfumes, I got 20 pair of underwears lol..



I almost forgot that it's my birthday in 2 weeks.. haven't thought about it.. cause the time here flies by fast when all you do is working.. the same routine every day.. wake up, work, go home, sleep.. and suddenly a week pass by..

it's almost April.. I remember the time in Sweden.. I wasn't this isolated.. I usually walked around, played soccer, basketball.. came up with pranks with Carro.. had coffee and enjoyed the sunshine.. I miss it..

here..I barely see the sun even though the weather is great..

I'm thinking of having a party.. but haven't decided yet.. And I don't know what I want for my b-day either.. I'm turning 20.. feeling old... but still young at the same time.. wth. I don't really wanna grow up.. soon to be 2 decades old..

No comments:

Post a Comment