Friday, March 5, 2010

Wednesday

HOOTERS!

Wednesday me, my sis and Carro went to greensboro early in the morning to do some stuff with my uncle.. after we were done my uncle said I was gonna take the driving test.. I was like wtf?! No I'm so not ready.. cause he only taught me driving 3 times.. which is a total of 3h.. It was sick.. I felt so nervous and sick in my stomach... But he said it's ok, just take the test as a lesson to learn the mistakes..

I went over there.. took the driving test.. and passed.. it was a jaw-dropping moment.. not only for me but for everyone.. lol.. Even now I don't understand why I got my license.. just a few days ago I didn't know how to drive a car.. Now I have a license.. ???? After I got my license me, my sis and Carro went to eat Vietnamese food.. ^__^

My sister and Carro wanted to celebrate me.. So we decided to go party at night.. of course I was the one driving while they were drinking...

We never went home to get ready, went to my aunt's house instead.. I didn't have my clothes so I borrowed a simple shirt from her.. But before we went out we had a pre-party with ourselves in my aunt's huge house.. it was crazy.. Sang karaoke and ran around like some crazy monkeys.. But it was fun though.. Cause it was only the three of us in the house..

After getting ready we got hungry.. We got the idea of going to Hooters.. Ate some chicken wings and got a picture of some of them hihi.. after eating we went to Inferno.. Met up with some friends there..

some things happened in the club and I don't feel good about it.. Right now I just wanna be left alone...

1 comment:

  1. AAAAA.... Kycklingvingar ....

    - Ni har det så bra orättvisssss !!!

    ReplyDelete