Friday, April 23, 2010

The time flies by really fast.. a little to fast.. But that's good I guess..

Mom and Lily is coming this summer =) been missing them a lot.. I know mom is stalking my blog and everything else she can reach about me.. so I can just go ahead and say. Mommy and Lily I love you! I don't know why but I've always had a hard time saying those words to my own family.. I can type it down 1000 times.. but when it comes to saying that.. I have a hard time.. it's not because I don't love them cause I really do.. with all my heart.. it's just... it's never been natural for me to say it..
nvm. I don't even have an explination for that.. Next time I see them I'm gonna say it.


Been watching Project Runway and Armageddon since I came home yesterday.. Then I went to bed completely exhausted..

Today was a busy day.. didn't got to eat until 4.30 pm.. Good.. I'm to busy to eat. which means I can lose a little weight here and there... need to get ready for summer..

No comments:

Post a Comment