Thursday, April 15, 2010

When friendships fall apart

Seriously.. I thought when people grow up they would leave their rumor-spreading-behavior behind them.. I'm old enough to realize that it doesn't make you feel better just because you talked bad about someone else.. You won't get prettier when you tell that someone is ugly..

Nothing prepares you for the day you realize a close friendship is over. Whether it's because of some rumors, betrayal or that you just growned apart..

If it's because of rumors.. it's really sad.. words by others can affect you a lot.. to the point that you might doubt the friendship and end it without giving it a second thought..

For me.. I'm afraid to keep people to close to me.. It just give a bigger opportunity to get stabbed in the back..

What really frustrates me is that people keep talking.. I don't wanna go down to that level.. You should know me well enough to know how I am as a person.

No comments:

Post a Comment