Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Wild wild wings

What a day! Woke up at 8 am cause this crazy dude knocked on my window.. I wasn't prepared.. j/k .. it was no other than my buddy Lulu.. I guess u wonder who it is.. hehe..
Anyways.. I put on my comfy clothes and got ready to search for Mozart..
At 10.30 am they dropped me off at work.. in my Comfy clothes!!! I felt so sloppy... worked all day today.. it wasn't busy in the morning.. but we all had somebody to work on the whole morning.. in the afternoon we were crazy busy until night.. iiih! Didn't got time to eat all day..
After work we went to Buffalo Wild Wings and ordered some chicken wings, burgers and mozzarella sticks hehe.. Didn't get to eat until 10.30 pm.. my first meal.. that was good!

Eating Buffalo Wild Wings makes me miss my bff.. She loved those wings.. I love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment