Thursday, August 12, 2010

Hello

Wzuup!

I'm so happy I'm still alive.. Yesterday was crazy.. had to drive home from Winston Salem to Greensboro in the thunderstorm.. It was only me and my sister in the car.. And the rain just poured down like a waterfall.. I could barely see nothing.. But since I was so afraid of the thunder I didn't wanna pull over and wait until it cleared up and also because it seemed like it was gonna rain all night long..

The last thing I wanted to do was to put my sister's life in danger.. If It was only me in the car I wouldn't care less.. I'm an inexperienced driver so the chance of an accident would be like 50%... It was frightening.. but we made it through...We arrived at home 10.15.. drove from the shop + payed a visit at McDonald's drive thru at 9.30 pm.. It took us 45 minutes to get home.

While waiting on my customer me and my sis played a little with the Webcam on my laptop.


My HK bag from Sears.. gotta love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment