Monday, August 16, 2010

New week

Good afternoon.. I'm back to work again.. I was mad sick yesterday.. In the morning I suddenly threw up.. But I thought I was ok to work.. I felt a little nauseous but my mom told me to stay at home and we let somebody work in my place instead.. But the thing is I had some appointments so I told mom I had to work.. When I came to work I drank some smoothie cause I couldn't eat.. I threw up right after..

I went to the waxing room and rested for a while.. then my head started to hurt.. I went up.. threw up.. went back to rest.. When I couldn't take it no more I called my mom to let somebody come in and work for me...

I drove home, felt really bad.. but managed to get home.. Mom cooked some rice soup but I couldn't eat nothing at all.. all I ate was some super sour candy and water.. But even drinking water made me threw up.. anything that went into my stomach was forced to go up through my throat.. It felt like somebody just pushed it up.. I had nothing but water to throw up.. It was bad.. I slept and slept.. until my cousin came with some medicine.. thank God.. Cause I took some other medicine earlier that day but it didn't work at all.. her medicine managed to keep the rice soup down, I didn't throw up no more.. My family was so sweet.. everybody was trying their best to make me feel better.. <3

Even now I'm a little sick but I'm able to work.. had some appointments today too.. I've lost my appetite.. but I managed to eat some rice soup.. Because mom makes the best rice soup.

No comments:

Post a Comment