Thursday, October 27, 2011

Dark Fairy

I had no clue what I wanted to dress up like for Halloween.. I've been looking around for such a long time in hope for a nice, decent costume.. But I couldn't find anything to fit my taste or my wallet.. it's either to much skin showing.. or to little skin lol... The one that I thought were nice didn't have my size!! In the end I just thought of buying a wig to make a little difference and put a pair of wings on my back... I've never worn a wig before so it's gonna be a fun experience ;) 
I found the dress in my closet.. I bought it at GUESS 2 years ago but I've never worn it before.. Now is a good time hihi.. I actually gave it to my younger sister but she had to much stuff taking home to Sweden so she left it here.. Good thing she did!! 

The only bad thing is, I can barely get through the doorways lol.. I had to fold my wings in order to get through.. My wings gonna prevent a lot of people coming near me from behind hihi..

No comments:

Post a Comment