Sunday, October 9, 2011

Relaxing Sunday

Got ready for work.. A very soft and calm day..

I must say yesterday was a wild night.. From work to a wedding, to a party, to a birthday night out!! So I had 3 different places to go to after work.. I didn't wanna let anyone down so I attended on each party.. When I got home my aunt and her friends were still singing and partying lol.. they didn't stop the music until  4.00 am!!!

I wasn't sure if I was gonna keep this pink jacket I bought 2 weeks ago and was debating on returning it but I couldn't find my receipt lol.. Guess I have to keep it now..


4 comments:

  1. well its a nice jacket ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you get it from? I want one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I checked their site and can't find it, do you know if there's another place I could buy it from?

    ReplyDelete