Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Tuesday

It's been super cold - hot - cold - hot.. I can't really keep up with this weather..
I was so busy last week.. Friday I made almost $500 excluding the tips.. I worked all day straight without a break.. so rough..

My life has been great so far.. I can't really ask for more.. it just takes a lot for u to wake up every morning and completely love your life.. completely love what you are doing.. As far as I am, I am a really emotional person.. I don't know what I should do sometimes.. my heart and my brain are two different things.. Mostly I would follow my common sense.. but sometimes my heart takes over and I can't stop...
I'm trying to be smart and do everything the best way I can... in order to become a better person.. I don't ever wanna regret the things I'm doing..

2 comments:

  1. If you need help spending that $500 let me know!
    Fisse, you're one of the swestest, most carring, and most talented person I know , so no matter what you're going through I am sure at the end everything will work out. And if not..we live and we learn.

    I love you just the way you are <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hihi u are too funny fisse#3 .. sure I'll let u know when I will spend it..

    ReplyDelete