Sunday, October 10, 2010

Unlock?

Today we planned to celebrate my cousin's b-day.. somehow I ended up here again.. No place is better than home.. I love just being at home and relax.. Today was crazy.. Trust me.. u don't wanna be in the traffic here in greensboro tonight.. it's the home coming.. people are crazy.. The clubs are charging u like crazy..

When I was stuck in the traffic.. a dude in a car next to me tried to holla at me and get my attention.. I didn't even look at him.. suddenly he went out from his car and tried to open up my car door.. in the middle of the street!!??!!? wtf! FAIL.. thank God I have the habit to always lock my car door..

Please everybody who's reading this.. everytime you're in your car.. lock the door.. People have been robbed or killed just because their car door was unlocked.. Be on the safe side..

No comments:

Post a Comment