Wednesday, December 15, 2010

10 days left.. hohoho

it's been a while since I actually logged in to my blog.. For me these past couple of weeks have made me lazy and exhausted.. must have been the weather.. Christmas is coming soon.. I just have a couple of more stuff to buy.. buhuuu ='(

well well.. Been working hard.. This season is the worst season for the nail businesses.. But my shop is still doing good.. slower.. but still good..

I've changed my tires since they were in really bad shape.. That's the last thing I wanted to do.. those were super expensive.. I wanted to cry.. $175 for one tire.. are u kidding me? And they were the cheapest with that kind of tires in town....

I was making my wish list for Christmas but I never finished.. so here's shortly what I want...

Just dance 2 (Wii game)
Hello Kitty slippers..
Clothes..
that's it.. I know I won't get any of that.. But wishing doesn't hurt..

btw like my ankle boots from Aldo? u can wear it 2 ways.. comfortable and warm inside.. the best part, they were on Sale..

No comments:

Post a Comment