Sunday, August 21, 2011

I don't know where to start.. it's been a decade since I've been back here.. But I need a place where I can reset my mind a little...

My best friend has been keeping me busy for 2 months,.. After the 2 months my mom and younger sister came to visit.. It's been the 4 best months of my life so far.. But now they all went back to Sweden, which is not just a minute away.. It's ridiculos how far it is.. and last but not least my older sister is in Wisconsin.. so here I am alone with my aunt ( I can't cling on to her ).. I can't complain cause everybody has been good to me.. It's just the depression that brings me down..


I really wish everything will be ok for my mom and sister.. they are sitting on the flight back.. All I can do is pray... Cause they mean everything to me..

No comments:

Post a Comment