Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Wednesday

This morning was raining so hard.. So I didn't expect a lot of customers.. I arrived a little late because there was an accident on the highway.. When I got to work there were already people waiting on me.. 

I started out with somebody's lashes.. And the ladies who worked with me told me, don't faint when you see your station Mimi! I was thinking what?? did somebody mess with my station?? Finally when I got done with my customer I went straight to my table to see what was wrong.. They were right.. I almost FAINTED!! It was sparkling CLEAN LOL! My station has never been as clean before.. Somebody cleaned my table yesterday on my day off.. So clean and organized from inside and out..  and it was non of the ladies.. And non of the guys wanted to take credit for it either.. 
Somebody fixed my drill too cause it stopped working a couple of days ago.. 
I was gonna bring it back to the place I got it and pay them to fix it or buy a new one.. But now I don't have to do that =) =) 


It feels like somebody sent me a Guardian angel in different forms lol.. Cause I feel blessed being surrounded by good people all the time.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment