Thursday, December 31, 2009

Almost New Year

In the morning.. completely make-up free.. and just went to work..

Today i worked as usually.. talked with mom.. she loved the letter I wrote her for Christmas and the pictures we sent her.. She actually cried while reading the letter.. I did my best writing in vietnamese and used whatever I got in my vietnamese vocabulary, which is not that great..

I ate chicken and noodles today for breakfast/lunch.. for dinner I had some Sonic burger and french toast.. and some pretzel bites lol..

Yesterday my sister, me, Lim and his sister went to Ikea.. I finally found a wardrobe I was looking for.. I didn't know they had it! it has sliding doors that are by mirror.. We got a great deal on that.. I was buying some cheap curtains too.. So happy with my purchases.. Ikea is from Sweden.. I saw a lot of stuff that I saw back in sweden.. miss it.. They had swedish meatballs haha.. But I ate gravad lax ( smoked salmon ) and mashed potatoes..

After Ikea we went to concord.. The shopping mall in Charlotte.. I bought a sweater and a top.. both were on sale.. hihi.. 50% sale.. yay ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment