Saturday, December 19, 2009

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow


ok... this is weird.. it's the second time I have a weird dream about me associating with lesbians.. I have nothing against being gay.. in fact I love gay people, a lot of my customers are gay and they are so adorable... But me being gay.. no.. I don't think it ever gonna happen.. I can't possibly fall in love with a girl..

Yesterday we closed down early because of the snow storm.. It was scary driving home.. The mall was literally dead.. I was walking around finding myself a Christmas and a New Year dress ^__^ Sexy. Now I just need to eat healthy for a couple of days so I can fit in my dresses hehe. Been eating donuts almost every day just because someone brings dozens of donuts to the shop.. i ate chips, nuts and candies for dinner yesterday.. not healthy..
Today is going to be noodles.. We have nothing to cook.. haven't been groceries shopping for a while.. it's kinda bad when you can only find shopping bags to put the trashes in instead of grocery bags..

No comments:

Post a Comment