Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Have faith

It feels like I just woke up from a dream.. everything was to good to be true.. I finally woke up to face the reality.. life is not easy.. You just won't get everything served the way you want.. life is more complicated than that.. You have to really fight for yourself.. fight for your own future, your own happiness.. or you can either choose the easy way.. just give up and not be happy to the fullest..

My customer told me once.. never stop smiling, never change. Promise me to always be the same..

I will promise to never change.. I'm still the same person as I was since I was born.. I've just gained more experience with time.. Right now I just ended this chapter of my life.. It had a twist.. I guess this was for my best.. Tomorrow I'll begin my next chapter.. I will try to be better, work harder without any complaints.. I've never complained of how much I work.. cause I'm really grateful with everything I have.. I'm just gonna focus on my business.. do everything I can to be a better person..

No comments:

Post a Comment