Tuesday, December 22, 2009

One wish

Can't believe it's already been a year since last Christmas.. Even though I finally get to share my Christmas with my sister I feel so lonely.. My wish is to one day celebrate Christmas with the whole family.. Mommy, Lily, Me and Havy... I want to feel the fully joy of Christmas..

I can't say I've been good this year.. that's why I haven't wished for anything.. Pleasing everybody is impossible.. My heart is dying for someone to just come and stab it.. just to release the pain that's been growing inside..

To be honest.. last year was the only good Christmas I had in 8 years.. My memories of the past Christmas days haven't been good.. and believe me.. it's not because I didn't get what I want.. hope this one will be better..

No comments:

Post a Comment