Friday, January 1, 2010

2010

My New Year didn't start very well.. I feel like the bad luck is all over me..

I had a weird dream... about my teeth.. my teeth were so bad that it hurt in the dream.. I had a big cavity.. I found it interesting.. So I googled it up.. This is what it said:

To dream of rotten teeth shows that you have been telling someone a lie or using your smooth words for getting your own way no matter what.

Bad tooth: a symbol of a painful part of one’s feelings, life or relationships; angry or regretful words.

This is scary.. I keep thinking about it.. I can't honestly say that I don't have any flaws.. But I never thought about my actual actings.. Maybe I'm just a fake person who use my smooth words to get whatever I want and hope that no one ever finds out.. Or maybe my dream was just random.. I'm so hoping for category no.2..

This morning a customer I came in.. I just had to fix her toes without charging her.. Bad sign.. not mentioning I spilled coffee on myself.. I got so paranoid that I have to look up if this year is a bad year for me.. Luckily it's not..


The Horse
Good news for the horses! Year 2010 might be one of the smoothest years for you. You will find bonds between your friends and relatives being built fairly easily. Keep a clear head when making decisions for you will find that plenty of decisions may sound familiar to one another but with very different outcomes. You may also tend to overfeed yourself in the upcoming year so be sure to keep on a healthy diet and exercise regularly

No comments:

Post a Comment