Sunday, January 3, 2010

Trying to get fit again


Unhealthy week over.. I ate as much I could this week hehe.. cause the beginning of next week, we gonna start working out and be healthy again.. I wonder how long that will last.. cause I can't really cut down on my snacking :P


My face is big as a balloon now wahhaha.. but it will soon shrink down.. I've gained 7 pounds... 7 pounds!!!! can u believe it.. it all went to my face.. j/k.. This is gonna be hard.. gonna run 5 miles tomorrow after work.. can't wait...


btw.. I just took off my piercing.. not gonna wear my piercing no more.. tired of it.. I took the piercing when I was 14.. I remember when me and my best friend got our parents permission.. we were so excited. I loved my piercing.. I thought it was so coooool.. But I guess I've growned from it now.. I don't feel like wearing it no more.. I'm about to turn 20.. not a teen no more.. not saying that it's something wrong wearing piercings when you're older.. but this is just me..


No comments:

Post a Comment