Friday, January 29, 2010

Sleepy

it's almost 2 am.. time goes by really fast nowadays.. week after week.. nothing happens.. same old shit..

A normal day for Mimi:
Waking up, make myself some coffee.. go to work, going home, working out, watching Naruto, sleep.. it's been going on like this for weeks now..

Yesterday me and my sis went shopping. bought some clothes for a party we can't even attend.. They had good sales.. I bought 2 long sleeves at Abercrombie, a skirt at Bebe and a Party top at Forever 21..

Wherever I go I see Valentine stuff.. pleeease give me a break.. Valentine may be a really great day for couples.. but for us singles it sucks.. I can't say it's over rated because it's a line that only losers would use... feel for me please ..I would love to be one of the people celebrating Valentine.. maybe next year.. or the year after.. or the year after after.. Right now I have to concentrate on other things.. such as how to ruin someone's life or getting myself one..

However.. Valentine's day is also Chinese New Year.. Thank God.. it prevents me from feeling lonely cause we were planning on going to the temple where everybody gonna gather together.. The temple is such a holy place.. so no lovey dovey hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment