Saturday, January 9, 2010

You opened up my eyes

Wooah.. I almost forgot how good I can see in my glasses...but maaan.. I feel dizzy walking around in those.. I only use them at night time while in the car..

I got my glasses because I had chronic headaches back in school.. I was straining my eyes to much.. and the stress made it worse..

Right now I'm gonna read a little... been watching Naruto since I came home lol..

Been working hard today.. The nails I do comes out really good.. But I feel that they are not perfect.. I'm not satisfied with my work.. Since I was a kid I was always aiming for perfection.. I kept painting and painting until the paintings took my breath away..My passion is art.. I love beautiful fairy-like things.. I played games until I beat every single person.. I kept practicing on stuff that I didn't actual like.. just to beat them guys.. Even in school.. I studied until I was sure of getting a perfect score..

The only thing I lack of is talking.. I can write you an endless essay.. but I can't raise my voice.. I hated to present stuff in front of class.. it's like a nightmare for me.. Thank god it's over now..

I was playing with photoshop at the age of 11.. while opening the program I was so lost.. but it opened up a whole new world for me.. I was always curious of learning new things on my own... At the age of 6.. My family got a computer.. I was clicking on every icon and searched through the whole system.. just to see how things were working.. I considered it as fun.. On other devices we had at home.. I had to test all the buttons.. It was my way to increase my knowledge..

1 comment: