Wednesday, February 10, 2010

90% recovered

Good afternoon?
This morning I felt better.. yesterday I was at home resting again! I wanted to go to work but my sis insisted that I had to stay at home and rest cause I didn't feel or look very well..

2 days without stepping outside the house.. I feel like a slacker.. The fat is starting to grow on my body.. not good.. my cheek are so fat now.. You might as well call me fat-face.. Well, right now it's not my biggest concern.. I don't really care... for now.. hehe

And to the anonymous comments.. who are you? =)

2 comments:

  1. How many times have I told you.. TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF!! and you not doing in right now.. And pleeeease hun, you're not fat because you've been inside 2 days in a row.. hihi cheer up babe..

    love yah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I can't tell.

    I just hope you the best from the bottom of my heart.

    All you need to know is, this anonymous person want you to be happy.

    Forget the past. Nobody want it like that.
    Life is not easy.
    And do never let anyone say to you what to do with your life. Feel from the heart for the happiness.

    ReplyDelete