Sunday, February 14, 2010

What is love again?

Received another rose and a balloon. This rose is white, which I assume is from a friend.. but still don't know. I dont understand why I got so many flowers and stuff.. cause all I've been doing is working. I have no time talking to anybody.. I have no phone.. And never log into my yahoo or msn.. I wonder if people even know that I still exist?


It looks like the flowers and stuff are from 5 different people... All of them are anonymous.. Very funny.. T___T

This Vase with 3 roses is my favorite.. I love the vase it's so cuuute.. and these roses had the strongest scent.. smell so good..

This teddy.. Very cute.. But I can't be yours if I don't know who you are..

Sweet pink tulips

And a big vase with 12 roses..
I really wonder who you guys are? No one seems to take cred for this..
My Valentine's day.. Just worked, worked and worked.. home.. sleep. Fun? No..

3 comments:

  1. har du inte lär dig att lära känna nya vänner där änu ?

    annars är det ganska lätt att gissa vem ...
    - Vet du vad ? .. för skoj (guds) skull ...! .. ta med de blommorna och presenterna TILL jobbet som dekorering. De som fråga är de som är misstänkt förutam tjerna då :)

    förutom det så har du inte nytta till de ändå när du inte vet vem är det från.

    " de är inte värd när man inte vet vem som ger"

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow u should be glad! :) even though it might be from a bunch of strangers :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. hihi don't get me wrong.. I was happy :P

    Jag dekorerade de hemma i mitt rum.. ganska fint nar man kommer hem.. kanner lite karlek fran folk da ^__^

    ReplyDelete