Monday, February 8, 2010

Hot tea

Good morning fellas... Did u have a good sleep? I had a great sleep - recovering from yesterday..


Went to sleep at 10.30 pm I think.. didn't feel so good this morning.. But the pain is gone..

Gonna stay at home half of the day.. My sis was understandable so she let me stay at home to rest.. I just wanted half the day off though... don't wanna take the whole day off cause I know how busy it can be.. and it put others into a difficult situation.. Our business is definitely going straight up..

Just finished my breakfast in peace.. I so don't wanna get sick.. it's horrible.. and the pain from yesterday... frightens me... Never again plz..

1 comment:

  1. I know and I hope you know that too.. I'll always be here for you, even it might be on the other side of earth.. Im still here and I still care..

    Take care of yourself! <3

    ReplyDelete