Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Shopping spree

Yesterday me and my sis went to the airport to pick Carro up.. poor her had to wait 40 min just because we were slamming busy.. couldn't get off work.. after work we went to Wal Mart and tried to buy food.. which ended up with mostly junks... Me and Carro were lying in bed talking.. we said good night 4-5 times but still kept talking.. I guess I was to excited..
We bought a dozen of Krispy Kreme doughnuts.. yuuuuum! two donuts missing in the box to make the dozen complete.. guess where they went?
Anyways.. me and Carro went shopping today.. I got half day off.. it was a lot of fun!



Sharing a pizza slice and some chicken nuggets for lunch.. she loved it and thought all the food seemed so tempting..

Right now I'm on my bed with my bff.. We were going through all the stuff she bought today... which were a lot!! I swear she bought something in every store we went into.. Haven't been this happy for a long time..
right now she asked me.. "what are we eating tomorrow? just kidding" lol.. she love the american food and think everything is cheap over here..
can't wait until tomorrow.. good night

1 comment: