Sunday, May 16, 2010

Flushed away..

I just got up from my bed and needed to use the bathroom.. I heard some noises coming from the toilet seat so I took a look down in the seat..

U can never imagine what I got in sight.. I saw a freaking hair-raising rat swimming in the toilet seat.. SHIT! wtf should I do?
My sis didn't feel good and was sleeping.. it was 3.10 am.. I wanted to scream.. but I didn't.. But I neither wanted to go through this by myself so I had to call my sister who was sleeping so good in bed..

Me: Haaaaaavy.. help help... it's a rat swimming in the toilet seat.. oh my God it's creepy! What should I do?
My sis was like: wtf.. gross.. is it big? close the toilet seat and flush it..
Me: ?!???!?!?!

I didn't want to go near the rat so I took a long-ass stick and closed the toilet lid with it.. then quickly flushed..

I hate killing living creatures.. I think they deserve to live.. usually I chase them out of the house, but this time I had no choice.. I think Rats can handle water.. I just hope it didn't suffocate in the water.. or else it wasn't his lucky day..

I am still freaking terrified by the incident..

No comments:

Post a Comment