Thursday, May 13, 2010

Wednesday

Yesterday me and my sis were off from work.. We had some stuff to do, errands to take care of..

In Greensboro we tried this Italian restaurant BRAVO. It was a fancy restaurant.. The food was good.. well it's because I'm not a picky person.. I think that 90% of the food I eat is good..

After the dinner we had to continue to take care of our stuff.. We also decided to shop a little.. Been working really hard so I had a lot of money to burn..

I bought these super comfy flip flops and some high heels.. Trying to look for summer shoes but haven't found anything for my taste..

When we came home I felt really ill..We planned to go to the gym.. but I didn't feel good at all so I told her I wanted to stay at home.. We took Bailey out for a walk instead..
When returning back to our house I felt so sick that I threw up.. it was only water though.. cause the food I've been eating must have been gone during the day.. it was 9.30 pm.. I was spending 30 minutes in the bathroom feeling sorry for myself..
Today I'm resting at home.. if we get to to busy I'm gonna try to go to work.. but my sis is telling me to stay at home.. cause she consider that the health is more important..

My sis in Bravo

No comments:

Post a Comment