Tuesday, June 1, 2010

3 more hours at work

Must say today is a great day.. even though I'm at work.. just need to hold on for 3 more hours...

Recently came back from shopping.. No it's not for me.. I've stopped buying stuff for myself.. Can't remember the last time I bought anything for myself.. Well.. maybe in April after my birthday.. Because I felt I deserved a little extra after working so hard.. And the id-bare minerals foundation.. <----- the best make-up ever.

I actually found a gift for my sister.. not exactly what I was looking for.. but I thought this was a better gift. Hope she'll like it.. Want to look for one more thing though..

I'm saving big.. for big stuff.. if I'm gonna shop.. I'll go for sale stuff.. cause I don't need more clothes.. I don't need more nothing.. Every dollar I spend have to be saved.. All the money I make from working is untouched..

It's really tempting to treat myself with something.. (I am a girl after all).. But saving is my first priority right now..

1 comment:

  1. Gumman! Jag tror jag har din gamla adress i USA :s kan du skcika mig den nya så jag kan skicka iväg ditt paket?! :o

    ReplyDelete