Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Sunday, June 6

I feel so lazy about blogging... zzzZZ
Let me try to sum up Sunday.... My sister's birthday.. She didn't want to have a party.. just wanted to hang out and have fun.. which it really was!

We wanted to go ice skating but went to a roller skating place instead..
After roller skating we went to Five Guys to get some hamburgers.. SO GOOD cause I was hungry..

Later on the afternoon some of our friends came over. We played badminton and volley ball in our backyard.. we were gonna have water balloon fight.. but it started to rain..

Got to see my dear cousin Mia ^^
When it started to rain we went inside, ordered some Papa John's pizza and buffalo wild wings.. and played on the wii..
So into the game lol..

Tuan brought some cupcakes.. He was gonna bring a cake but I don't know what happened?



However I had super fun that day =) let's do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment