Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Ice skating

Today is gonna be so much fun! We've planned to go ice-skating.. omg it's been forever since I ice-skated.. I wonder if I can still do it.. After the Ice-skating we're going to Vanvisa and eat a little.. and play soccer/volleyball afterwards.. can't wait.. I love love love soccer..
Dancing in the car
I just have one problem.. (it's the week) But that's not gonna stop me from having fun..

Me and my sis were looking at the trampolines last week.. I really really want one.. We thought it cost about $300.. but that shit cost around $400-500.. and then u have to pay for the setup and stuff.. which is another $150-200.. so I guess no trampoline for me.. lol.. Cause I don't wanna spend $600 to just jump (even though it's hella fun)... could as well buy me a new laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment