Saturday, June 12, 2010

A long fun day

Been to busy to blog..

Wednesday:

Me and my sister at the ice-skating rink.. It's been forever since we ice-skated. Nobody tripped and fell :P


After ice-skating we went to eat a little at Vanvisa's place.. Ren prepared a birthday cake for my sister which was a very nice surprise.. the cake was DELICIOUS!


After eating we went to play some soccer, badminton and volleyball.. I love soccer! it was a lot of fun..





Later at night we went to Danny's restaurant, Thai Bangkok.. I love their thai food... made me miss the thai food I usually ate in Sweden..

after dinner we went back to Vanvisa's place and played mafia.. LOL.. it cracked me up.. so much fun!

I know this is a bad blog entry.. but I don't really feel like blogging.. so I try to keep it short.. gonna go and dance on the Wii now.. later =)

No comments:

Post a Comment