Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Come back soon!

I remember when we were younger.. I was so anti-lesbian.. Me and Carolina never gave each other hugs.. never held each others hands.. I told her I would never ever in my life kiss a girl on her lips.. Still haven't kissed a girl on her lips and will never do that..

We were such tomboys and did all pranks we could come up with.. we never cared what other thought about us and just did what we felt like doing.. Our imaginations are WILD!
The only times we gave each other hugs were when I, during the summers had to leave Sweden and go to the U.S for 2 months.. It's just recently that I actually don't feel awkward holding her hands and giving her hugs.. not mentioning sleeping in the same bed.. I can't believe after all these years we've never got into a fight with each other.. we never fight..
we are from 2 different worlds but our personalities are so alike that it almost scares me whenever we think alike..

No comments:

Post a Comment