Wednesday, June 23, 2010

1 more day

Good morning... been playing soccer last night after work with the guys.. fun fun..
Been lazy this morning..

I had a dream. the scenery was breath taking beautiful.. I've never seen such a beautiful place.. not even in my wildest imagination... It was a park.. icy sparkling blue.. water everywhere.. the fountain gave out chrystal clear water... All I felt was calmness.. I was captured as if I never wanted to leave the breath taking place... the only sad thing was... I was alone.. I looked around.. no one in sight... What does a beautiful place matter if you're not sharing it with anyone.. Anywhere I go I want to at least share it with someone.. Friends, family, love(if I had one)..

Well, I finally learned the fastest way to get rid of a guy who is hitting on me.. Before I was to honest.. if somebody asked me if I had a boyfriend I would say no.. Cause I don't really think before I answer.. the most honest answer in my mind just pops up.. and it gives me troublesome times when they are such a nuisance..

But yesterday I was passing this salesman.. damn it.. I hate those.. they're trying to get you buy their stuff and things.. I have no such time as listen to their crap..

But this guy wasn't trying to sell me anything..
he was asking me with a very serious face: are you around here?
my answer very shortly: yes..

I was trying to walk away..

the serious face guy: are you married?
me: no ( damn it why didn't I say yes)
Serious-face guy: are you single?
me: NO.
Serious face guy: I didn't thought so either, you look very pretty..
me: thx. ( walked away quickly with my heels)

Nice try though.. good he wasn't trying to sell me anything.. sad that I'm not into white guys..

Jeez.. I thought it was something serious.. cause he was working at a stand where they sell phones and stuff.. and he looked like a cup or something with that serious looking face.. damn he scared me..

But now if someone ask me... I'm married.. to Carolina <3

No comments:

Post a Comment