Friday, June 4, 2010

Beautiful from the inside and out

It's late right now.. but have to blog about yesterday before I fall asleep and forget about everything..

Yesterday I was shopping even though I'm saving.. I'm such a hypocrite.. But I made great deals.. bought another 3 pair of black pants... and 2 tops.. it was so omg cheap and cute!!
At 6.00 pm, Lim and my sister dropped me off at the Korean restaurant where I met these beautiful ladies - Vanvisa and Song Anh .. we had a great time..
They are such nice and sweet girls.. it's impossible to not adore them..

Vanvisa&Song Anh


Vanvisa&me
Song Anh&me


me&Sherona

After dinner we went to Vanvisa's place.. We had so much fun taking pictures with the photobooth lol..

Getting ready to go out..
I'm so envious..... too adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment