Friday, July 9, 2010

A burden or an opportunity?

Suddenly I got this huuuuuge responsibility on my shoulders... it feels so heavy I can't even stand up straight.. What am I gonna do? I have to step up and be more independent..

I need 2 more good workers for me asap.. One of our best workers have to leave us.. and my sister is moving to Tennessee in the beginning of August.. I don't know how much I can handle.. Cause I'm gonna be the only one doing all those crazy nail stuff.. lashes.. designs... before it was 3 of us doing this shit.. that's why our nail shop became so popular.. We were a crew of 7 people.. now it's only 5.. Someone wanna work for me?

I can't do this all by myself since I'm such a slow ass and I have a lot of regular customers I need to take care of.. I wanna cry..

1 comment:

  1. me me me !! but first u have to teach me.. and then i have to move there.. hahaha så det lär nog dröja xD

    Hoppas det löser sig snart för dig <3

    ReplyDelete