Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Resurrection

Good morning.. I'm alive.. been working this whole morning.. this is my third week without having a day off.. been working 21 days straight.. 11 hours/day and have no clue when my next day off is..

not been feeling good lately either.. but since our lack of employers I have to take my ass off to work.. we're only 6 people working here.. when my sister leaves we're only 5.. need at least 2 more..

it's hard.. we found a really good guy but he suddenly had to quit after 3 days because there were 2 people quitting in his family's nail shop.. it's frustrating..

Last week me and my sis went to watch Inception.. it was actually a good movie.. made me think a lot.. This movie is more for people who likes to think.. cause it's a little hard to understand..

No comments:

Post a Comment