Saturday, August 21, 2010

Please don't leave me


Hate this feeling.. I'm laying on this huge bed by myself.. I miss them tremendously. When I was hugging them I couldn't let out a word.. I wanted to say those sweet words.. I wanted to tell them how much I'm gonna miss them, how much I love them.. But there were only tears coming from me.. I cried my heart out.. Please don't leave me.

When they walked out of my sight.. I felt so lonely.. I cried for myself.. I just wished there were some shoulders I could lean on at that moment.. I wiped my tears and walked slowly out from the airport.. I love you mom and Lily <3

On my way back I had a lot of customers waiting.. heck with that.. I was only 10 minutes late for work.. I felt so lazy.. but today has been crazy for me.. 12h of work.. customer after customer.. drives me crazy..

No comments:

Post a Comment