Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Soon..

Let's see.. it's been a while so I'll try to sum up what's been happening lately..

I'm alive.. It's been hard for me to be online.. Had a lot of stuff to do. Haven't been working on my blog design at all...

Been working and moved into my aunt's big house.. I got the huge room with my own walk in closet and bathroom.. I feel like a rich child living in that house lol.. anyways.. Sunday I bought a car.. it wasn't the Camry I blogged about some weeks ago cause they couldn't sell it no more because of some problems..

I bought a Honda Accord instead.. A little to dark for my taste but still awsome for the price I got it for.. The price started with $13700.. Somehow my uncle made it $11900.. good job uncle! Gonna have it a couple of years.. then I will buy me my dream car.. (don't know which one yet)
The same night I got this super hot Coach bag in perfect pink.. I'm so in love.. My dear cousin John (Ti) bought it for me.. I love love love it.. my favorite bag so far..

Monday night we went to Danville VA, spent the night and tuesday visiting our family, shopped a lot..(not me cause I;m saving) I found this super cute HK bag at Sears for only $20.. Love it..

And the day before my sister left to Tennessee, she and her boyfriend spent half the day helping me buy a laptop (I was to busy at work) since it was tax-free weekend.. everything went on $1000.. And my dear mom payed for it.. <3 I feel so spoiled.. But deserve it lol..

No comments:

Post a Comment