Monday, March 7, 2011

Was it just a dream?

Do you believe in stuff from above? Karma, life after death and other abnormal things? I'm a strong believer since my childhood.. I've always known there's something out there.. Something we can't really see or feel with our own eyes or bodies..


At first I was scared.. But as I grew up I knew someone out there is protecting me.. I've always felt safe and I've always felt that I had a lot of luck.. Maybe it's my grand-mother who passed away.. Maybe it's an angel.. Idk.. But I feel that I'm surrounded by good spirits..
2 Days ago I had a dream.. I won at the lottery.. But it was an unknown prize.. All I saw was the numbers 22,7 and 4 marked right before I woke up.. When I woke up I didn't know what to do with the numbers.. I've never played at the lotteries before.. I've never had such dreams.. So one day passed by.. I never thought much more about it and other than that I've been so busy at work to really figure out what to do..
Today I went to get some gas.. I just gave it a thought.. What if I buy the scratch things and choose those numbers that appeared in my dream.. I had no other choice than just pick 22 because they were out of 7 and 4..
I didn't expect to win anything actually.. It was just for fun and it didn't hurt to try once.. To my astonishment I found out I won $100.. It's really weird.. but it has happened to my mom and aunt a long time ago too..
Either it's some power from above who are trying to give me some extra money.. or it's Karma because I've been buying my family a lot of stuff and Karma is repaying me... I don't know.. But I know for sure the money is not gonna get wasted.. I'm gonna use it wisely.. perhaps give it to people in need.. I don't know yet.. But I'm not gonna spend it on me..

No comments:

Post a Comment