Friday, March 12, 2010

Don't worry, I'm as straight as can be..

I'm looking back and think of the days full of laughter and sunshine.. I look around and see nothing but an empty room and darkness.. Depression took it's effect on me.. I believe that one day I will find my happiness. it's only a matter of time..

for 2 weeks I got to see the friend I treasure the most.. The happiness she gave me is something I'm willing to pay for no matter what price.. if I have to pay her the whole ticket next time.. I will do it.. Can't wait until next year it's gonna be sooo soo fun.. cause this year she came at a cold season we couldn't do anything.. but next year we gonna go to the beautiful beach and get a hotel.. or maybe I should take her to Florida Disney World.. haven't decided yet.. but it's gonna be awsome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment