Wednesday, March 10, 2010

It's gonna be so empty =(

I just realized how much I'm gonna miss her.. 2 weeks went by to fast.. I've never had a better friend.. She always makes me and other people laugh..

If you've met her and spent time with her.. you'll understand why I adore her so much.. Everybody here likes her a lot.. She's a great person inside and out.. We've been friends since third grade and never once had a fight.. They say that true friends have to fight sometimes.. But I don't think so.. True friends should trust each other and stick together.. I gave her 100% trust.. and she haven't disappointed me through the years..

We can have fun no matter where on earth we're standing.. Even if we're sitting in an empty dark room.. I think there would be laughter from us.. cause both of us are saying crazy things.. gonna miss the craziness =(

We all gonna miss her a lot.. The people working at the nail shop loves her.. She's always welcome to come back.. Next year it will be.. gonna hire her for summer hihihi..

it's funny when she first came to America she only had underwears packed in her luggage.. and 10 Marabou chocolate.. Now she have no space in her luggage.. and have to put the rest of the stuff in her handbag.. Been shopping to much maybe? I bought her a lot of gifts.. and wanted to buy more.. unfortunately no more space..

No comments:

Post a Comment