Friday, March 12, 2010

Friday already

My bed has a lot of space now.. Usually during the mornings I try to wake her up and poke on her.. At night we talk non-stop.. Miss her..

I wonder if Carro made it safe home.. haven't heard of her yet.. Yesterday was so quiet at the shop. I hated it.. Cause I keep imagine.. what if Carro was here.. what pranks should we do this time... And how much I would have laugh at her funny actions.. I've never laughed so much during 2 weeks straight..

I don't hang around much, and I'm very picky about my friends.. I rather have 1 true friend than 100 fake ones.. I am very shy at the beginning but when u once get close to me and I feel comfortable, I do crazy things that no one would ever imagine me doing.. I might look mature.. but people get deceived.. cause I am very immature..

I need a major diet now.. since Carro came we've only been eating junks.. Buffe a couple of times.. deep fried stuff.. doughnuts, pretzels, ice-cream.. desserts..

the only things we cooked during the 2 weeks were fried tofu and bacon as breakfast.. it's bad! haven't been eating anything healthy at all.. I can feel the effect on my body.. lol

Now when Lim is here we can't work out.. cause my sister gonna spend time with him.. urgh.. I'm so lazy... Maybe I should eat less..

have to get ready for work now.. have an appointment at 10.00 am.. can't be late..

No comments:

Post a Comment