Friday, September 9, 2011

Friday

Yesterday was a long day for me.. it never ended.. Usually Thursdays are my busiest appointment day.. Friday and Saturday are only walk-ins for me - the craziest days of the week.. I have to deal with hot headed customers.. rushing from one to another..

In the end of the day everything seems fine.. But inside of me I don't really know.... It's the same story everyday..

One of my employer have to quit.. he has to move to an another state for some personal reasons.. So now everything makes me more stressed than what I already am.. And it's Friday.. it makes a big difference when you are one person short.. *sigh*

I wish a prince could just kidnap me away and let me live happily ever after.. But things aren't that easy.. Nothing is easy.. not even from day one.. U have to fight to survive.. U have to prove to yourself and other people that you are strong and not let them see your weakness..... U will hear people talk bad about u.. u will see jealous people trying to bring you down.. The more u ignore them the more they want your attention.. Just give it a laugh and live on.. There are more angels around you than devils..

No comments:

Post a Comment